2011-11-18

A Beautiful and Dark Venice: Venexia

I do not fully understand why many have pleasure by doing role play. I like too much being myself as I would in the long term desire to play someone else. So I ask for understanding, if  I can report very little about rp. The new sim Venexia offers residents a vampire Role Play: „The sim is a gothic interpretation of Venice Italy built with Vampires in mind. We have a Unique Vampire Clan based Storyline…”
Taken by Betty Tureaud
What a Sim! A beautifully built Venice with incredibly realistic textures. Visitors take at the land area of ​​a 3-day visitor's HUD. I also got a really helpful lag HUD, which I use often now. The HUD is especially needed at Venexia as the RP has started well. Here are some photos partly taken by Betty Tureaud.

Taken by Betty Tureaud
Taken by Betty Tureaud
Wear the visitors tag at the landing area and jump into the boat to tp to the sim.



 




No comments: