2014-02-21

Star Wars in Second Life

The perfect suit for the trip:  Black Classic Spacesuit by ZiSP at Futurewave

There is so much creativity in Second Life, but nothing that gives an overview of all the great places to discover. So we have to rely on recommendations to find the places. Luckily I often get hints from readers. When they IM me and when I am in the middle of something I just ask for the Landmark or a note card. When I have time time I go through all new items and check the places. I have no clue who sent me the LM for Keldabe but I am very grateful. It was the beginning of a long journey through the world of SWRP in SL. SWRP is Star Wars Role Play. I have seen at least 10 sims if not more which all are connected by role play. There was so much to explore and so much creativity in design. All sims are visitors friendly. You just should wear the OOC tag and do not disturb the role play. Of course I have seen the Star Wars movies as everyone else but I have not really a clue which role the places shown here are playing in the Star Wars world. So I better shut up and just show you what I saw. If you are interested you will find much information at the places.


Keldabe



Keldabe, the capital city of the planet Mandalore, the cultural homeworld of the Mandalorian people, located in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories.



It has been built by Darth Infestus (Jashin Lionheart) as the next two sims too.



Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Illusion/131/4/20


Byss




Byss is the Capital of Sith Empire. Here was so much to explore. Almost every door was a TP to other places. I took a lot of photos and hardly could decide which to show.






Dromund Kaas - The Dark Planet


 A remote & shadowy world in the Sith Empire, with dark secrets at every turn... The most interesting was the Forgotten Laboratory:





Bakura - City of Salis D'aar


 Bakura is an urban place. I could change my outfit to another beautiful suit from Futurewave and to have a "catwalk" ;)

Nomi Jumpsuit fire by DRBC, Post Apoc Nerd Stompers by Death Row Design,
Neural Net by Chaos Panic and Disorder
Not from Futurewave: [Manticore] Black Cait v2
Whoever gave me the LM for Keldabe...a big THANK YOU for this adventure!

Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fourth%20Dimension/128/120/996

Futurewave is open until Sunday, 23rd: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cursed/127/131/967

No comments: