2014-07-24

Tearing Down A Gallery

What I really like with Haveit Neox is that he is always able to make the best use of a given space. Those who know my little gallery shop at Aakriti Arts will recognize the structure of the "Influence Art Gallery", which is very interesting but also dominant.


Haveit dares to tear down the building to tell his story and as always it works and moves the visitors. In Haveit's words:

WHY ARE YOU TEARING DOWN YOUR BEAUTIFUL HOME?
Because it is profitable.
I can do what I wish with what is mine.

AND WHY ARE YOU TEARING DOWN THE PLANET AS WELL?
Because it is profitable.
I can do what I wish with what is mine.


My outfit is the beeautiful Lady Fatale by Sonatta Morales for TMOG

What he is mentioning here is the tragedy of Christianism as well as all cultures with monotheistic religions - the wrong thinking of owning mother earth instead of acting as guests. The future will show if mankind is able to change fast enough...

Opening today at 1 PM SLT feat. DJ Jim Perhaps

Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Koala%20dAlliez/30/214/30

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the exhibit.

I did not see the source of your comment:

"What he is mentioning here is the tragedy of Christianism as well as all cultures with monotheistic religions..."

What is your source for this statement?

Lucy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucy said...

This was not a aquote, it was a comment. An the source is my lonterm study of religions.

I case of interest I recommend you to start with the Bible, Genesis 1.28: "And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”"